Tuesday, August 3, 2010

With father and mother being lost live ammunition exercise



 


    I once several dozens seconds did not see the son, frightens two legs to become tender, the sound transposition, almost roared my mother-------In the crowded dining room, reaches an agreement she to be responsible for belt my son in the position superior, I and my father order food, but she keeps my son in the position, also ran up to orders food the area to come. I saw my mother has also come, asked that his my son, she only then responded, I rush to the table that side have not seen the son, rushes toward the entrance to yell immediately, has a service person happen to come out luckily from the inside room, to me said that has a young boy person to sit in 5 tables, as soon as I go in looked, what is really my son!!! Originally, he recognizes the old position, a person ran up to that table which day before sat to go! Pledged that takes to the streets not to give again from now the son others, kisses the mother including the biological father (they not to have custom, will forget)

No comments:

Post a Comment